Friday, June 5, 2015

Late Friday Post...

I hope you all had a good week. So far, I have.

Lots going on around here, as usual. My week is full of baby sitting, school work (yes, I'm back in school), and trying to find time to write.

Of course, I try to do some gaming in all of that. But more often than not, I'm choosing to exercise over sitting in front of the computer all day and night. It kills my back and makes my body ache.

The beginning of the week was rainy, and of course it gets sunny over the weekend. I work weekends, dang it.

Ah well, what's a girl to do?

I mentioned I'm back in school. I'm taking Medical Transcription. Hopefully I can find a job soon after I'm done. Gotta find a way to pay the bills around here!

Adversarius has been free on Smashwords for some time, now. I'm just waiting for Amazon to catch up and do the same. Even though people have sent them notices, they just haven't adjusted the price.

Oh, well.

I also have my short story up on a new home. Quarter Reads. Just like the name implies. All submissions on their site must be under 2,000 words. And they're all a quarter. You pay $5.00 up front and get to read 20 stories. Which, let's face it, it's better to pay up front than to be continually charged a quarter every time you find something to read. 2,000 words goes quickly!

Be sure to tip your authors, that's another feature. I love it.

Anyway, the link to my short story is here. I removed it from Amazon, because I didn't think 99 cents was a fair price for so few words. I don't have enough short stories to compile, yet, but I'm working on that as well.

Book two is getting closer to being done, but then I have to figure out a cover. Yay. I've done a few on my own, maybe I will share them next week and let you all choose.

Have a great weekend everyone! I'll see you soon.

No comments: